· Plastic extrusion
· Plasting blowing process
· Packaging production
· Plastic welding process
Used in many more process and industry.
· Working temperature up to 400 °C & 600°C
· Mica or Ceramic insulation optional
· Power density up to 10 W/cm²
· Voltage options 110, 220 ve 380 V
· Connection options like European socket, iron socket, metal braided etc.
· Protection options Cr-Ni, Aluminised steel, aluminium or galvanised steel sheet.
· Cable options fiberglass or siliicon
· Lifting part and thermocouple hole in requested dimensions
Temparature of tools which are used especially in plastic extrusion and blowing processes, is one of the most important parameters, which effect directly product quality.That's why right and efficient designing of tool heaters is obligatory. Tool heaters can be manufactured with various working voltage, power values, with/without plate, mica/ceramic insulated.